Movie Maker is a free program from Microsoft that makes it easy to take pictures and video clips to make your own personal movies. You start with still photos as well as videos, you put them together, add music and narration, then set some timings and transitions. Movie Maker renders your final movie and can even upload it to Youtube if you like. This series of videos will show you exactly how to do it.
The first 3 ‘getting started videos’ are free for anyone to watch, the rest require a Geeks on Tour membership. Click on any video listed below to watch it, then click your back button to return to this page.
- 242.WM-Download and Install Movie Maker *Free
- 243.WM-A Quick Movie *Free
- 244.WM-What is a Track? *Free
- 245.WM-Using Automovie
- 246.WM-Movie Maker Transitions
- 247.WM-The Trouble with AutoMovie
- 248.WM-Trimming Video Clips
- 249.WM-Pan and Zoom
- 250.WM-Add Music
- 531.WM-Trimming Video (beginning, end, middle) using Windows 10 Photos
- 532.WM-Auto Create a Movie with Win10 Photos
You will need a good, fast Internet connection in order to view the videos properly. If you don’t have that, you can order a USB Drive from the Geeks On Tour Store with all “Show Me How” Tutorial Videos and eBooks included.
To enjoy full access to the Geeks On Tour Library of “How To” Videos on Movie Maker and other topics sign-up for a membership today!