Take your photos from So-So to Stunning with Free snapseed app on your mobile devices.
Snapseed is only necessary when you want to improve your photo in a way that Google Photos can’t. If all you need is a basic crop, straighten, brighten etc. you can use the simple tools built in to Google Photos. Watch the video at GeeksOnTour.com/457
When we deliver classes to Computer Clubs or other groups via Zoom, we record the Zoom meeting:
- Apr 22, 2022 Presentation to Deerfield Beach Computer Club: Editing photos with Snapseed.
Below you will find the Slides for the class with live links to referenced videos. You can also download a printable class handout and watch an extensive YouTube playlist of videos. (private link for Chris to edit)
Using the handout and Slides:
- Click on the handout image at right, it is stored on Dropbox, but you don’t need a dropbox account. Just click the “Download” button in upper left.
- Slides: Arrows will move forward and back thru the slides,
- 3-dot menu “Enter Full Screen” to see slides larger.
- Clickable links will open videos.
- Example photos for use in photo editing.
Link to YouTube playlist