How to Plan your Route and Follow your Plan using Microsoft’s Streets and Trips program. These video lessons will teach you how. The first 3 are free to watch for anyone, the rest require a Geeks on Tour membership. Click on any video listed below to watch it, then click your back button to return to this page.
Note: Microsoft no longer supports Streets and Trips. Click here for additional information.
- 168.Places in Streets and Trips *Free
- 169.Screen Pane Customization *Free
- 170.Pushpins, an Introduction *Free
- 171.Using Help
- 172.Importing Place Data
- 173.Download Free Points of Interest (POI) Files
- 174.Using the POI Megafile
- 175.Route Planning-Start a Route
- 176.Route Planning-Adding Stops
- 177.Navigating with GPS along your Route
- 178.Map View Options while Navigating
- 179.Optimize Stops along your Route
- 182.Print your Route Directions
- 257.Change your Route with Streets and Trips
You will need a good, fast Internet connection in order to view the videos properly. If you don’t have that, you can order a USB Drive from the Geeks On Tour Store with all “Show Me How” Tutorial Videos and eBooks included.
To enjoy full access to the Geeks On Tour Library of “How To” Videos on Streets and Trips and other topics sign-up for a membership today!