Photo Story 3 is a free program that you can download from Microsoft. Using a very simple ‘Wizard’ type of interface you can create stunning slide shows complete with narration, music, and custom motion.
Below is the list of all the tutorial video lessons on Photo Story 3. The first 3 are free to watch for anyone, the rest require a Geeks on Tour membership. Click on any video listed below to watch it, then click your back button to return to this page.
- 068.PS-old-Photo Story 3 Sample Movies *Free
- 069.PS-old-Download and Install Photo Story 3 *Free
- 070.PS-old-Creating a quick Photo Story 3 Movie *Free
- 071.PS-old-Importing images into Photo Story 3
- 072.PS-old-Adding Titles to your Photo Story
- 073.PS-old-Adding Narration to your Photo Story Movie
- 074.PS-old-Customizing Motion in Photo Story 3
- 075.PS-old-Using Transition effects between Photos
- 076.PS-old-Adding Music to Photo Story 3
- 077.PS-old-Rendering your Photo Story project into a Movie
- 188.PS-old-Using DVD Maker
You will need a good, fast Internet connection in order to view the videos properly. If you don’t have that, you can order a USB Drive from the Geeks On Tour Store with all “Show Me How” Tutorial Videos and eBooks included.
To enjoy full access to the Geeks On Tour Library of “How To” Videos on Photo Story 3 and other topics sign-up for a membership today!