If you’re a traveler, especially an RVer, then staying connected with the Internet can be a challenge. These videos can help.
Notice the free videos are marked, the rest require a Geeks on Tour membership. Click on any video listed below to watch it, then click your back button to return to this page.
- 015.Overloaded Cell Towers *Free
- 035.Connecting to WiFi with XP
- 044.How to turn off/on Internal WiFi
- 052.Bandwidth Limitations (FAP) on Satellite Connections
- 127.Connecting to WiFi using Vista
- 134.Internet on the Road 3 Choices
- 135.Satellite Internet
- 136.Intro to Cellular Internet
- 137.Connecting with Cellular Data Card
- 224.Tethering Droid – our Favorite Internet Connection on the Road *Free
- 226.Mobile Hotspot with PDANet and FoxFi
- 231.Remove a Saved Hotspot and Start Fresh
- 274.WiFi Ranger
- 285.Personal Hotspot with iPad *Free
- 402.Connecting to Public WiFi
- 404. Using FoxFi for Hotspot on Samsung
- 412.Turn your Phone into a WiFi Hotspot
- 413.Install SIM card in Samsung Phone
- Internet on the Road Overview: Wi-Fi, Satellite, Cellular
- Internet on the Road: Cellular Overview
- Internet on the Road: Satellite Overview
Older version of Internet on the Road Video page.
You will need a good, fast Internet connection in order to view the videos properly. If you don’t have that, you can order a USB Drive from the Geeks On Tour Store with all “Show Me How” Tutorial Videos and eBooks included.
To enjoy full access to the Geeks On Tour Library of “How To” Videos on Internet on the Road and other topics sign-up for a membership today!