We’ve been writing articles and recording videos on this website since 2005. You can get lost searching through our library! In these “guides” I will gather the appropriate pieces and guide you through.
Some guides are a simple list of videos, some are discussion and videos, and others are the eBooks with companion videos. If you are a teacher, these guides can be Lesson Plans! When you have a question, you can post it in our “Ask the Geeks” Q&A forum.
You need to be a Geeks on Tour member to see the full guides, but they each have a description that is viewable by anyone.
More Coming Soon!
- Windows 7: Camp Reboot
- Snapseed: Getting started with photo editing
- Smartphones: Your first iPhone
- Smartphones: Your first Android
- Smartphones-What does this button do?
- Smartphone Skills Checklist
- Picasa: How to make photo collages and banners with Picasa
- Picasa: Course on Organizing your Pictures w/Picasa – 8 Videos
- Picasa: Beginner’s Guide Videos
- Google Photos: What to do with all those pictures
- Google Photos – working with photos using your computer
- Google Photos – Getting Started with Mobile Devices
- Google My Maps – How to make your own maps
- Google Maps: How to Navigate
- Blogger–working with your blog/website
- Blogger Starter Lessons
- Blogger – How to make your first blog
- Blogger – Enhancing your Blog