Please ask your questions here (not in email) – we promise to respond here, no such promise with email. This is a benefit of membership. Here’s info on how to post to this Q&A Forum.
You must be logged in as a Premium Member to Ask the Geeks a question. All are welcome to freely browse the Forums.
May 8, 2021
See p 91 in the book for a complete explanation, but here are the steps:
- Turn off Backup and Sync on the phone
- Go to the web version (photos.google.com)
- Delete the photo(s) from there
- Later, you can turn Backup and Sync back on
- On an iPhone, just ignore the message in utilities to “Remove deleted items from this device”