Please ask your questions here (not in email) – we promise to respond here, no such promise with email. This is a benefit of membership. Here’s info on how to post to this Q&A Forum.
You must be logged in as a Premium Member to Ask the Geeks a question. All are welcome to freely browse the Forums.
November 3, 2018
When you say “outlook account” are you still talking about Google Photos? So, it’s a google account with a username from @outlook.com?
If so, that means the dozen photos are viewable in Google Photos. The easiest way to transfer them to a different account is to share an album.
- Open Google photos with the outlook account and Select the dozen photos
- Click the + in upper right and choose Shared Album, New Shared Album
- Give the album a name
- Click “share” in the upper right corner and type your @gmail.com address
- Open Google Photos with the @gmail.com account and view the shared album
- Click the cloud icon with the down arrow in the upper right of the screen – this will save all photos in the shared album to the library in the current account
Verify that the photos are there by going to the appropriate dates. If so, now you can delete the outlook account.
I hope that helps. Let me know if I misunderstood.