Please ask your questions here (not in email) – we promise to respond here, no such promise with email. This is a benefit of membership. Here’s info on how to post to this Q&A Forum.
You must be logged in as a Premium Member to Ask the Geeks a question. All are welcome to freely browse the Forums.
Make sure to read our newsletter article on Windows 8: 5 Tips to End the Frustration
The 5 Tips are:
- Use the Start Screen – Spend some time customizing it, then everything you need will never be more than one click away. It will be your HOME. The article explains how to make new Tiles, delete Tiles, and edit Tiles on your Start Screen.
- Use the Search feature. Once you understand the Search, it doesn’t matter if you know where things are.
- When in Doubt, Right-Click. Hidden options will appear.
- Windows-C will always bring up the Charms bar. The Charms bar is where all system commands are found.
- The Desktop. The old, familiar Desktop is still there.