Please ask your questions here (not in email) – we promise to respond here, no such promise with email. This is a benefit of membership. Here’s info on how to post to this Q&A Forum.
You must be logged in as a Premium Member to Ask the Geeks a question. All are welcome to freely browse the Forums.
July 28, 2016
Yes, that is a drag that Blogger no longer offers it’s follow by email feature. And, there is no simple replacement yet that I know of. If you use a email marketing service, like AWeber, Constant Contact, or MailChimp – they offer Blog Broadcast features that do the same thing, but take some set up work.
If you were already using the “Follow by Email” gadget, then you need to download your existing subscriber email list from Feedburner – that’s the system that Blogger used.
- Go to Feedburner.google.com and be sure you’re signed in with the same account that owns the blogger blog.
- You should see the title of your blog listed on the home page, click that
- On the next screen, choose the Publicized tab
- In the left column, see the Email Subscriptions section and click on Subscription Management
- Scroll down until you see the option to view subscriber details – you should see all the emails appear, then click on Export CSV