You will learn how to copy photos from Google Photos and Paste them into Facebook and Twitter.
Category Archives: Show-Me Video
Google Photos Live Q&A 1-8-23
- 0:00 Welcome and Introduction
- 4:20 Demo of Vignette
- 8:45 Diving with Hammerhead sharks – wha?!
- 11:16 How to deliver a 2 hour Google Photos class (Episode 191 and December 8 class: Do more with Google Photos
- 13:34 If you delete from Google Drive, does it delete from Google Photos
- 16:57 When you take a photo using texts, how do you get it in Google Photos?
- 19:42 Can I do “color pop” on a computer?
- 21:16 How to share the memory highlights?
- 23:49 How to manage Google Photos storage
- 30:02 What do the circular icons mean?
- 31:22 Google Photos freezes?
- 32:28 How to transfer photos from Google Photos to an external hard drive
- 36:57 How to get a photo attached to an email to go to iCloud
- 41:41 How to edit a Live Photo to make it still
- 44:21 How do I share an HEIC photo in jpeg format
- 48:09 Sharing a link to an album
- 50:23 Uploading photos while traveling (see episode 233)
- 52:20 Who owns the photos in Google Photos
- 54:48 How to attach a large photo to email
- 1:00:45 How to scan a QR code when I’m using my phone to watch the video ?
Google Photos Vignette tool
780.SM-iPhone Make QR Code
You will learn how to make your own QR code using your iPhone and the Chrome browser.
779.SM-Android make QR
You will learn how to make a QR Code to link to a web page using your Android smartphone and Chrome.
247. Sharing with Google Photos
- 0:00 Start
- 1:28 Use copy/paste to post photo from Google Photos to Facebook
- 3:47 Hello and Introduction
- 9:59 Sharing pictures – push or pull
- 11:21 Sharing a photo using Gmail
- 16:56 Sharing with other Google Photos users in ‘conversations’
- 25:34 Sharing with people who DON’T use Google Photos
- 29:14 Sending photos with a simple link
- 36:38 Sharing albums with anyone using link (our internet connection started breaking up here)
- 43:17 7 ways to share photos from Google Photos
- 44:30 – Review (internet really crapped out here
The detaied show notes below are for members only.Continue reading →
778.SM-Clean the Lens
The Number ONE Tip for Smartphone Photography
777.GP-Remove Object from a Photo
You will learn how to remove an object from a photo using the Magic Eraser on the Pixel and Object Eraser on the Samsung Galaxy.
776.OT-Apple Watch Screenshot 1
You will learn how to get a screenshot of your Apple Watch.
You will learn how to use the Google Maps Timeline features.