This video is an example of the different editing features available in the Google Photos App on mobile devices.
Category Archives: Show-Me Video
799.OT-Asking questions of AI Chatbots
You will learn some techniques for getting results from AI Chatbots
798.GM-How to leave reviews using Google Maps
You will learn how to leave reviews using Google Maps
797.SM-Portrait Photos Samsung
You will learn about Portrait Photos on a Samsung phone.
796.SM-iPhone Portrait Photos
You will learn about taking portrait photos with your iPhone
795.GP-Use Google Photos NOT Apple Photos
You will learn why if you use Google Photos on your iPhone, you should use Google Photos for your editing and organization, not the native Apple Photos.
May 2023 Google Photos Live Q&A
- 0:00 Begin and Hello
- 5:10 Saving photos from email attachments to Google Photos
- 10:05 How to move images from Google Photos to your computer
- 17:35 Upload photos directly to an album in Google Photos
- 21:02 How to know what albums an image is in
- 24:19 Copying photos from Google Drive to Google Photos
- 26:54 Do you get more than just Magic Eraser by subscribing to Google One?
- 30:09 How to see Google Photos on my computer
- 32:10 Where are saved creations?
- 36:26 Do my phone’s filenames stay when uploaded to Google Photos
- 37:27 If I share a photo within Google Photos where does it show up?
- 39:53 What is 3-line icon in lower left of photo thumbnail?
- 41:06 Why did I lose all my photos when I got a new phone?
- 42:57 How do I copy all photos from one Google account to another?
- 44:22 Does Google create duplicates? and how to delete them.
- 50:24 How to change the date of scanned photos
- 53:25 Magic Eraser
- 58:22 Adding text to photo
- 59:50 Moviemaker on Chromebook
- 1:01:20 How to find or sort albums
You will learn how to find the account associated with your phone. You will need to know that and the password to access your phone.
793.OT-Creating Google Docs
You will learn the best way to create a Google Doc
792.OT-Google Account sign-in
You will learn that signing in to one app with your Google account will allow access to all the Google tools. No fussing around with multiple usernames and passwords.