You don’t always need a word processor but when you do, Google Docs is a free and easy tool. It works Anywhere and Anytime. Give it a try. We’ll show you how.
- 0:00 Begin
- 2:37 Random Tech Tip: Samsung Camera tip
- 7:16 Hello and Intro
- 10:10 What is Google Docs
- 12:26 One Google account gets you into Google Docs as well as all other Google services
- 19:10 How to create a new document
- 26:15 What is the difference between Google Docs and Google Drive
- 29:50 Features of Google Docs: Formatting, Tables, collaborating and more
- 41:47 Convert Doc to a .pdf file
- 42:59 Translating to another language
- 44:05 Do you need an Internet connection
- 48:30 Google Drive and Docs on the phone or iPad
- 51:21 Opening a Word document in Google Drive/Docs
- 54:20 Review Questions
Show Notes for members only below.