for one year only.
page. We call it a “Class” when we deliver a 1-2 hour seminar to a group on a desired topic such as Using Google Photos, Editing Photos with Snapseed, and Map-making with Google My Maps. The web page for each class includes a slide show, several videos and sometimes a written handout. If the class was delivered over Zoom, we may also have the recording of the whole class. These classes are for our premium members, although we leave them open to the
public for the first couple of weeks.
- Jul 27, 2022 Senior Planet Colorado: Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Jul 22, 2022 Deerfield Beach Computer Club: Google Photos Update
- July 13, 2022 APCUG Wednesday Workshop: Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Jul 11, 2022 – Tech for Seniors: Google Photos Update and Tips
- July 6, 2022 Sarasota Technology User Group: Using Snapseed to Enhance your photos
In this newsletter:
- What happens to your digital assets when you die?
- Don’t just take photos, make them better with Snapseed
- Google Fi cellular service
- Google Photos Q&A
- Blast from the past – Google awarded Chris with a cape this year, but she’s been waiting for it since 1998!
- 755.OT-Google Account When You Die
- 754.SM-Find a Lost Android Phone
- 753.SM-Find a Lost iPhone
- 752.OT-Spend Bitcoin
- 751.GP-Understanding HEIC Files
- 750.GP-Google One Family Plan
- 749.GP-People Filters and Searching
- 748.GP-Portrait Editing Tools
- 747.GP-How to Share Photo Location
- 746.GP-New Features on the Photo Grid
- Thank you to our premium members for supporting us and making this newsletter possible! If you learn something from us, and you’re not a member, consider joining us now.
notifications, and Like us on Facebook.
- August 7 2pm ET Episode 239 “What Does This Button Do?”
- August 7 3pm ET Backstage Pass Zoom Meeting for Members Only
- August 14 2pm ET Episode 240 Snapseed presentation
- August 15 time tbd Google Photos Live “Ask Chris Anything”
- August 18 PCBUG Presentation on Google Photos over Zoom
- August 21 2pm ET Episode 240 “What Does This Button Do?”
- August 21 3pm ET Backstage Pass Zoom Meeting for Members Only
- September 11 2pm ET Episode 237 “What Does This
- September 11 3pm ET Backstage Pass Zoom Meeting for Members Only
- September 19 3pm ET Google Photos Live “Ask Chris Anything”
- September 25 2pm ET Episode 237 “What Does This Button Do?”
- September 25 3pm ET Backstage Pass Zoom Meeting for Members Only
Stay safe. Wash your
hands. Get boosted.
What happens to all of your digital assets when you die?
You’ve met with your lawyer and set up a Will and Power of Attorney, but that won’t help your executor when they need the password to your Google account. Have you thought about what should be done with your account? Should it be deleted? Maybe you have some YouTube videos that you want to continue on after you’re gone.
In that case you want your Google account to remain active.
Don’t just take a picture, make a better picture with Snapseed
Invariably, when someone looks at one of my photos and says, “Wow!” it means they’re looking at a photo that I tweaked using Snapseed. It’s free, it’s easy, you should try it.
Do you know about Google Fi Cellular Service?
In the U.S. most people use Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile. We like Google Fi instead and this article tells you why.
Blast from past:
Have you learned something from Geeks on Tour?
If so, we’d love to get a review from you. Click
the link below and you should see a right sidebar with all Geeks on Tour stuff, scroll down a bit and you should see Reviews and Write a Review.