- 0:00 Begin
- 1:40 Sharing a Google Photos album with a LINK
- 5:25 Hello
- 9:14 Our photos from Italy – getting the link
- 11:42 Overview of a Google Photos Album, collaboration, videos, maps, descriptions, and more
- 16:01 Travel photo albums – start on day one and add as you go.
- 26:27 Edit first, then add
- 28:03 Collaboration
- 33:50 How to follow someone else’s album – “Join”
- 34:33 Discussion of “Albums” vs “Folders” – and more q & a
- 37:43 Leaving comments on a shared album. Album vs Activity
- 39:44 Issues when opening a link – sometimes it doesn’t work, here’s why
- 41:56 Album options: Location, Collaboration, Comments, Link sharing, Album Cover
- 44:40 When you get home – download your album (see video: https://youtu.be/r1XGwPIFkCM) 48:08 Question: how to combine 2 albums
- 52:31 Review Questions
Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above, or the link to any ‘chapter’ in the video.
Scroll down to see the show notes (coming soon), these will be available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.