- 0:00 Beginning
- 1:06 Google Maps and Live View for walking directions
- 3:55 Hello and Intro
- 5:36 See our photos from Italy
- 7:58 How to get walking directions to multiple destinations
- 9:40 for standalone video of “Live View” see https://youtu.be/-hhcCEDQCUs
- 10:40 List of stops for a walking tour of Rome
- 11:28 How to create – and save – the tour with Maps.Google.com – on a computer
- 16:03 How to create – and save – the tour with Maps.Google.com – on a phone (sound cuts out a couple of times, but it comes back)
- 22:00 Loading your walking tour, deleting stops, rearranging stops, and navigating
- 28:05 Review Questions
Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above, or the link to any ‘chapter’ in the video.
Scroll down to see the show notes, these will be available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.