Basic tips and little-known tricks for taking screenshots on iPhones and Androids, PCs and Macs and Chromebooks, Oh My!
- 1:32 First tip: Taking Windows 11 screenshot and uploading to Google Photos
- 5:44 Intro and hello from Geeks on Tour
- 7:04 video of Kayak Diving in Ft. Lauderdale (https://youtu.be/mJWHSmfno2Y)
- 11:29 Screenshot overview: what, why, and where
- 16:00 Screenshot on Mac
- 18:44 iOS screenshots with 2 buttons, or 3 taps on back of phone
- 25:37 Android / Samsung screenshots with 2 buttons or palm swipe
- 29:58 Chromebook screenshots with 2 keys or system control center
- 33:10 Windows PrtScn Key
- 36:30 Android – Pixel phone special screenshot from multitasking screen
- 37:38 Snagit – screen capture and markup tool – THE BEST!
- 44:26 Review
Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above, or the link to any ‘chapter’ in the video.
Scroll down to see the show notes, these will be available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.