- 0:00 Begin
- 1:02 #1 – Clean the Lens
- 4:24 Welcome and Intro
- 8:22 Smartphone Photography – your device
- 12:48 Ten tips – #2 Flash Off
- 14:08 #3 Hold the phone like a camera
- 16:12 #4 Ways to snap the shutter (without jiggling the phone)
- 25:52 #5 Know how to edit (demo on Google Photos and Snapseed) see https://youtu.be/jDdbKxOd2GA
- 32:03 #6 Settings
- 36:42 #7 Take Panoramas
- 40:28 #8 Pick your lens
- 43:36 #9 Using Portrait mode for people and flowers
- 46:00 #10 Use Live / Motion photos (Episode 223: https://youtu.be/lXGC5qgOA0o)
- 51:47 Viewer questions
- 55:19 Review
Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above, or the link to any ‘chapter’ in the video.
Scroll down to see the show notes, these will be available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.