- 0:00 Begin
- 1:42 Quick Tip Using Snapseed – starting from Google Photos
- 10:09 Hello
- 11:30 Snapseed intro
- 13:38 Demo on Android
- 17:33 Demo on iPhone
- 19:01 Understanding Stacks
- 22:48 Demo on iPad – Tune Image, Brush, Rotate, HDR, Details
- 35:03 Healing Tool
- 39:22 Using a Chromebook
- 46:23 Using Google Photos app on Chromebook, then continue to Snapseed
- 49:28 Double Exposure
- 54:35 Improving Faces with Snapseed’s Portrait tool and Face Pose tool.
- 59:01 Review questions
Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above, or the link to any ‘chapter’ in the video.
Scroll down to see the show notes (coming soon), these will be available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.