- 0:00 Begin
- 1:23 1st tip: Map View in Google Photos, NOT in Amazon Photos
- 6:41 Hello
- 13:25 Intro – Google Photos favorite features compared to Amazon Photos
- 14:08 Learn Google Photos – the book and the companion web page
- 15:38 Why compare Google Photos to Amazon Photos?
- 17:53 Searching for any photo/video demo in both Google Photos and Amazon Photos
- 25:00 Albums for telling stories – add text blocks and maps
- 30:12 Google Lens for identifying contents of photos
- 37:36 Navigate to a photo’s location
- 43:05 Integration with other apps and devices
- 43:46 Live and motion photos
- 48:48 Review questions
Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above, or the link to any ‘chapter’ in the video.
Scroll down to see the show notes (coming soon), these will be available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.