photos to the map when we’re there. If you are a Geeks on Tour member, you will get a link to our photo album so you can follow along with us day by day.
- Live streaming with Streamyard, it’s easier than you think.
- Our Travel map for 2021
- Video: Overview of Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Praise for our Google Photos book
- Sample videos: Long exposure photos on iPhone, Time Zones on Google Calendar
- Thank you to our premium members for supporting us and making this newsletter possible! If you learn something from us, and you’re not a member, consider joining us now.
- Jan 30, 2pm ET- Episode 227 of What Does This Button Do?
- Jan 30, 3pm ET Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- Feb 13, 2pm ET- Episode 228 of What Does This Button Do?
- Feb 13, 3pm ET Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- February 21 – 24 Riverside RV Resort 3 sessions
- Feb 27, 2pm ET- Episode 229 of What Does This Button Do?
- Feb 27, 3pm ET Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
Anyone can read the forum, only members can ask questions. This is a valuable benefit of membership. Join Today! Here are some recent discussions
Live streaming with Streamyard, it’s easier than you think.
Our Travel map for 2021
I add markers to this map all year long. Now that the year is over, I can consider our travel map complete. The red line is going out, westbound. The green line is coming home. Clicking on the map will take you to the original, interactive, MyMap. Then you can click on the markers to see more information and some
If you’re interested in making these maps for yourself, check out this article. It includes links to all our teaching material on Google MyMaps.
Praise for our Google Photos Book
My biggest problem of scrolling through all our photos by date is the issue of seeing all the housewatch photos we take on a daily basis. NOW (thanks to you) I know I just have to select them and hit archive. I still have the photos if I should need them for future reference but I don’t have to scroll through them all to get to the one or two photos I took that I want for my blog or for personal use.
THANK YOU!!!! If I hadn’t ordered your book, I would never have realized a simple solution to my ongoing problem (annoyance).
You remain WONDER WOMAN in my world. I am a HUGE fan.
Learn about Bitcoin and Blockchain
Have you seen these tutorial videos?
Here is a sample of our tutorial videos.Apple Photos, soft waterfall effect
Have you learned something from Geeks on Tour?
If so, we’d love to get a review from you. Click the link below and you should see a right sidebar with all Geeks on Tour stuff, scroll down a bit and you should see Reviews and Write a Review.