Android Motion Photos and iPhone Live Photos are settings that provide some cool effects. Learn about it in this episode of What Does This Button Do?
- 0:00 Start
- 1:04 How to make soft water photo
- 3:05 Intro and hello
- 6:29 Overview: why do my photos move?
- 8:59 Taking Live Photos with iPhone
- 14:42 What you can do with a live photo using Apple Photos
- 19:55 Taking motion photos with Android/Samsung
- 24:51 What you can do with a motion photo using Samsung Gallery
- 29:32 Google Photos and live/motion photos
- 35:13 Discussion of camera apps
- 37:04 Sharing motion/live photos
- 42:47 Summary – why use motion/live photos
- 46:45 Review questions
Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above, or the link to any ‘chapter’ in the video.
Scroll down to see the show notes, these are for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.
- Show266: SmartWatches and your Health with Dr. Ron Brown - December 2, 2023
- Show265: HodgePodge of Tech Tips for Travelers - November 22, 2023
- Nov 16, 2023: PCBUG.org presentation: Tips for Travelers using Google Maps and Google Photos - November 15, 2023