- 1:04 Example of using Google Drive and collaborating on a document
- 6:40 Intro and welcome
- 10:58 Google Drive vs Google Drive for Desktop
- 14:31 Using Google Drive for Desktop to upload photos to Google Photos (705)
- 25:49 3 purposes of Google Drive for Desktop
- 31:44 Migrating from Google Backup and Sync to Drive for Desktop (706)
- 39:30 Audience questions
- 47:13 Mirror vs Stream
- 50:29 Removing old folder created by Backup and Sync
- 51:28 Viewing Google Drive files from mobile devices
- 58:30 Review Questions
Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above, or the link to any ‘chapter’ in the video.
Scroll down to see the show notes, these will be available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.