- 0:00 Begin
- 1:12 First tip: Quick Launch your camera
- 3:56 Intro
- 7:32 Hodgepodge. Tip on reading Kindle books on your phone
- 14:13 Quick-Create a QR code for a web page
- 17:14 Voice directed navigation with street names
- 19:00 Trip planning tip with Roadtrippers
- 23:02 Sign in with Google (Federated Identity providers)
- 28:00 Make a web page on Google Sites to display your Google Photos Albums
- 33:16 Scanning old photo albums with Google PhotoScan
- 38:50 Sign in with Google – how to see all the sites where you’ve used
- 40:49 Review
Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above, or the link to any ‘chapter’ in the video.
Scroll down to see the show notes, these are available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.