They haven’t even broken ground yet, but the schoolhouse on the property has fibre Internet, plenty of air-conditioned working space, showers, and a kitchen. We ended up staying 3 days, got a lot of work done, and had fun getting to know the other RV Entrepreneurs who were parked there. It’s not really an RV park yet, but you can reserve boondocking sites here. Thanks Heath and Alyssa – and good luck in your endeavors, we love the concept.
- Thank you to our premium members for supporting us and making this newsletter possible! If you learn something from us, and you’re not a member, consider joining us now.
- Aug 8, 2pm CDT- Episode 217 of What Does This Button Do?
- Aug 8, 3pm CDT Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- Aug 16, 7pm ET- Google Photos: Ask Chris Anything Live
- Aug 22 2pm ET Episode 218 of What Does This Button Do?
- Aug 22, 3pm ET Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- Aug 27, 7pm ET- Members Only Orientation and Q&A Live
- Sep 5, 2pm ET- Episode 219 of What Does This Button Do?
- Sep 5, 3pm ET Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- Sep 13, 3pm ET Members Only Zoom – Google Photos update
- Sep 19, 2pm ET- Episode 220 of What Does This Button Do?
- Sep 19, 3pm ET Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- Sep 20, 7pm ET- Google Photos: Ask Chris Anything Live
- Sep 24, 7pm ET- Members Only Orientation and Q&A Live
- Adjustments: Shadows – slide to increase light in the shadows
- Pop: Scroll to the right until you find More…, choose Pop and slide to increase
- Done and Save
Beautifying your photos using special editing features of the free Snapseed app.
Some special editing features of the Samsung Gallery app
I felt this picture needed a better sun, a happier sun, a fun sun! So, I used Samsung Gallery and added a sticker.
A special editing feature of the iPhone Photos app
Learn Google Photos 2021 available at Amazon
Google Photos is changing all the time, and we have several ways of alerting you to the changes, but sometimes the changes are significant enough that we need to reprint the book. The Learn Google Photos book has been updated to reflect the changes that took place on and before June 1, 2021. If you click the
image at right, you will go to the Amazon page to look inside the book at the first several pages of the Kindle edition of the book.
Have you learned something from Geeks on Tour?
If so, we’d love to get a review from you. Click the link below and you should see a right sidebar with all Geeks on Tour stuff, scroll down a bit and you should see Reviews and Write a Review.