June 27 #215 Trouble with Time Zones
- Thank you to our premium members for supporting us and making this newsletter possible! If you learn something from us, and you’re not a member, consider joining us now.
- July 7-10 FMCA 103rd International Convention in Gillette, WY.
- Wed at 2:30 MDT – Smartphone Photography
- Thur at 1 MDT – Remember & Share your Travels: Photos, Maps, Blogs
- Fri at 9am MDT – Google Photos
- Sat 2:30 MDT – Maps & Apps
- July 11, 2pm MDT Episode 216 of What Does This Button Do?
- July 11, 3pm MDT Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- July 16-17 Camp Reboot – Smartphone Photography & Google Photos
- July 18-23 60th Escapade in Rock Springs, WY
- Mon at 3pm MDT Smartphone Photography
- Tue at 8:30am MDT Maps and Blogs
- Wed at 10:30am MDT RV Trip Planning
- July 25, 2pm MDT Episode 217 of What Does This Button Do?
- July 25, 3pm MDT Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- July 30, 7pm ET Members Only Orientation and Q&A Live.
- Aug 8, 2pm MDT- 2pm MDT Episode 218 of What Does This Button Do?
- Aug 8, 3pm MDT Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- Aug 16, 7pm ET- Google Photos: Ask Chris Anything Live
- Aug 22 2pm MDT- 2pm MDT Episode 219 of What Does This Button Do?
- Aug 22, 3pm MDT Backstage Pass for Members Only Zoom meeting
- Aug 27, 7pm ET- Members Only Orientation and Q&A Live
Ask the Geeks Q&A forum. Anyone can read the forum, only members can ask questions. This is a valuable benefit of membership. Join Today! Here are some recent discussions
Google Maps Quick Tip: How to see your destination when it’s in navigation mode
Emailing photos using Google Photos
Google Calendar and Time Zones
Learn Google Photos 2021 now available at Amazon
Google Photos is changing all the time, and we have several ways of alerting you to the changes, but sometimes the changes are significant enough that we need to reprint the book. The Learn Google Photos book has been updated to reflect the changes that took place on and before June 1, 2021. If you click the image at right, you will go
to the Amazon page to look inside the book at the first several pages of the Kindle edition of the book.
Make sure to tune in to Episode 214 of our YouTube show. We will be using the Learn Google Photos 2021 book to demonstrate how to use the Kindle app.
Have you learned something from Geeks on Tour?
If so, we’d love to get a review from you. Click the link below and you should see a right sidebar with all Geeks on Tour stuff, scroll down a bit and you should see Reviews and Write a Review.