Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above.
Scroll down to see the show notes, after 2 weeks, these will be available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.
Not a member? Join here. This episode covers:
You’ll learn how to read, control, and annotate Kindle Books on your phone. We’ll use the new Learn Google Photos 2021 Kindle Edition to demonstrate the Kindle app on your smartphone.
- 0:00 Beginning
- 2:38 Quick tip: A home screen widget for your Kindle book
- 8:08 Kindle vs Phone
- 9:36 How to buy Kindle books on the iPhone
- 14:21 Demo on Android: Highlighting, Search, Page Flip, X-ray look up person or word
- 23:08 Adjusting text for readability on phones
- 27:24 Lock rotation, turn pages with volume controls
- 31:33 Learn Google Photos in Kindle version, search, bookmarks, links
- 48:45 Review Questions – Look up words, people, and places while you read.