Everyone can view any episode for free. Just click on the play button above.
Scroll down to see the show notes, these will be available for Members Only.
Members get access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up after each show. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.
Not a member? Join here. This episode covers:
- 2:28 Quick Tip – Make your Facebook Friends List Private
- 7:30 Jim talks about his Mac Mini M1
- 9:50 Introducing Phil May, Data Protection Executive at Hastings Direct
- 13:19 Phil talks about Data Privacy certifications in UK vs USA
- 16:00 Phil explains the principles of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation in the EU)
- 24:24 Defining Privacy vs Security and discussion of why you should care
- 42:06 Discussion of Privacy Notices and Terms of Service
- 46:43 Q&A discussion of unintended consequences of sharing your data
- 1:00:30 Review Questions
Show notes below