Show Notes for Members below
Everyone can view the episodes for free. Just click on the play button above.
A great benefit of membership is access to the extensive show-notes Chris writes up every week. Read them online and follow links directly to the parts you’re interested in. We recommend you print them out and keep them in a notebook. It’s a great way to learn.
Not a member? Join here. This episode covers:
- Tip of the Day: Announcing Mrs. Geek’s Guide to Google Photos Second Edition
- Beginner’s Lesson: QR Codes, how to use them and how to make them
- App: No app, showing Jim’s new Chromebook, the HP X2
- Show266: SmartWatches and your Health with Dr. Ron Brown - December 2, 2023
- Show265: HodgePodge of Tech Tips for Travelers - November 22, 2023
- Nov 16, 2023: PCBUG.org presentation: Tips for Travelers using Google Maps and Google Photos - November 15, 2023