We provide the “Ask the Geeks” forum in order to deal with your questions about the topics we teach. In the forum questions and answers are kept together in a continuing thread. Anyone can browse the forums, only members can ask new questions.
To ask a question:
- You must be logged in to the GeeksOnTour site (not a member? Join here)
- Click the menu option for Q&A Forum
- Pick a Category: e.g. Photos, Smartphones, Blogs, etc. Click the category heading.
- Click Add Topic (it’s at the right side near the top.) Note: you won’t see this link until you click on a category.
- Scroll down until you see empty boxes. Enter a Topic Name. Press Tab, or click the big empty box below Topic Name to enter your question.
- You can upload an image to your question by clicking the “Upload Attachments” link below the main message box.
- When your message is complete, scroll down until you see the button for “Submit Topic”
Here is a video showing how the forum works. It was recorded a while back so, things look a little different, but the forum still works the same.